- registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, under the jurisdiction of Delhi Government.
- empanelled with the IA Hub (Implementation Agency Hub) at the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), which works under the aegis of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- empanelled with the IICA for providing CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Consulting and Advisory Services
- registered with CAPART under Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- Contributions to REACHA are exempt lifetime u/s 80G of the IT Act, 1961.
- registered u/s 12A(a) of the IT Act, 1961.
- registered under FCRA with the Home Ministry of India upto 2021 for contributions from foreign donors.
- possesses a valid Income Tax PAN Card Number.
- affiliated to the Squash Rackets Federation of India - SRFI for promotion of Squash in India
Our Accounts are Audited Annually and we file our Income Tax Returns in New Delhi as per Government of India regulations.
page revision: 4, last edited: 11 Sep 2016 08:54