REACHA always welcomes conscientious individuals, organizations, forums, institutions, corporate entities etc to join hands with it in its efforts to ‘reach out’ and make a genuine difference to the lives of the masses, to preserve and protect mother nature and to work towards world peace.
There could be various types of associations:
- Active participation in on-going programmes
- Initiation of new programmes as per the ’felt needs’ of the target communities
- Research and Advocacy on issues of common concern
- Donations to REACHA’s corpus (tax exempted u/s 80G of the Indian IT Act). Click here for details
- Foreign donations (REACHA is registered under Foreign Contributions Regulation Act—FCRA, of the Indian government)
- Volunteering - samay daan
For any of the above, please contact gro.ahcaer|lihkin#gro.ahcaer|lihkin
REACHA is always on the lookout for simple, sincere aspirants who have the courage to experiment & explore their own hidden talents & offers them partnership on equal terms in its man-making enterprise.